- Click 2 times on the installation file jdk-6-windows-i586.exe
- It will show the License Agreement dialog box, select / click the Accept button
- Next will appear Custom Setup dialog box (ignore it), click the Next button.
- It will show the JDK installation process.
- Once the JDK is installed, will appear again JRE installation options. Directly we just click Next.
- It will show the JRE installation process.
- Wait until the installation process is complete JRE Wizard Complete dialog box appears, click the Finish button.
After the Java JDK installation process is complete, then we'll do a little settings as follows :
Open Windows Explorer, then right click on Computer and select Properties.
It will show the Environment Variables dialog box. In the User variables section, click the New button
Repeat steps 3 and 4 to create a New User variable again, fill in Vaiable name: PATH and Variable value: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0\bin;. then click the OK button
Repeat steps 3 and 4 to create a New User Variable again, fill in the Variable name: CLASSPATH and Variable value: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0\lib\tools.jar;. then click the OK button
So now should have already formed three new Variable user Environment Variables
- java [ENTER]
- javac [ENTER]
- java -version [ENTER]