Android has a lot of advantages that may not be owned by other smartphone operating systems. One of the advantages that users are given the freedom to tinker with the look and change elements on the system, install applications to the smartphone, and so forth.
Multimedia files are quite important also sometimes hidden automatically by Android, such as files that we send through WhatsApp to others, will not we can meet in a standard file manager, only the files that are sent someone else that we can see.
- Open the Play Store app on your Android smartphone
- Install QuickPic app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the application and run the application that has the look like a photo gallery in Android.
- To view a photo or video that is concealed or hidden, we just click the menu icon (three dots) in the top right of the screen, then choose "Show Hidden".
- If there is a hidden file, the file can now be seen in the gallery QuickPic.