How to Screenshot in Windows without Microsoft Paint ?
Is a Snipping Tool, a program that is not so popular, but quite useful. The program was first introduced in 2002, when Microsoft released a number of additional applications for Windows XP, including the Snipping Tool.
You just need to use Ctrl + PrtScrn or click New to do a screenshot. When the Snipping Tool is opened, the image will automatically appear.
There are several editing tools available such as pen tool and eraser. If so, you can save it in PNG, GIF, JPEG, HTML, and email formats. Easy is not it?
How to style text in Disqus comments Top Disqus Commentators
- To write a bold letter please use
- To write a italic letter please use
- To write a underline letter please use
- To write a strikethrought letter please use
- To write HTML code, please use
<pre><code></code></pre>, and please parse the code in the parser box below.
Show Parser Box