For those who plan to watch the hustle and bustle of the SEA Games in Malaysia directly, you should first identify some interesting points in Kuala Lumpur. Here are some tourist destinations you can visit during a city tour in Kuala Lumpur :
- KL Bird ParkWho would have thought in the midst of the hustle and bustle of city life turned out to have a bird park with a collection of more than 3,000 birds from 200 species, both local and abroad. KL Bird Park becomes a fun tourist park in Kuala Lumpur which has an area reaches 20.9 hectares, and is divided into four zones.
- Petronas Twin TowersWho does not know this one tower? The tower that has reached 452 meters high has become a symbol of progress for the city of Kuala Lumpur. Wisman who come from all over the world often make this twin tower as a place of selfie, especially at night. Around the tower there is a garden that is often used for jogging, sports, or simply relax. While between the floors 41 and 42 there is a bridge connecting (skybridge) that tourists can use to see the panorama of the beauty of Kuala Lumpur from above.
- KL TowerLocated on Jalan P Ramlee in downtown Kuala Lumpur, KL Tower is also a tourist destination visited by foreign tourists in Malaysia. Not only offering tours of high-rise buildings, KL Tower also has a variety of other tourist attractions worth a try, ranging from visiting the Blue Coral Museum, studying Malaysian culture, to visit KL Eco Park Forest.
- Art Market (Central Market)For those of you who want to look for souvenirs typical handicraft Malaysia, Art Market or Central Market to be a recommended place. Located on Hang Kasturi Street, this area is one of the places in Kuala Lumpur City which has a long history of existence. In addition to finding a variety of handicrafts, in this area you can also 'wash the eyes' with the beauty of the buildings are still sustainable art deco style.
- Museum of Islamic Art of Malaysia
- Little India