1. New Emoji
2. Picture in Picture
3. Improved App ShortcutsIf on Android Nougat you can access the app shortcuts by tapping the app icon for a few seconds, in Android Oreo the shortcut view has been enhanced. You can access application widgets from the shortcut menu.
4. Menu Settings More Simple
5. Smart Text
6. New Security System
Reported by Cnet, Google Play Protect itself is not only available for Android O users. The technology giant has recently announced the availability of security systems on all Android devices.
7. Auto-enable Wi-Fi
8. Battery Settings More Detailed
9. Notification DotsNotification alerts are now not only on iOS. On Android Oreo, Notification Dots appears in the app icon when there are alerts that you have not opened in an app. If you do not like this feature, you can disable it.
10. Customizable Application IconsYou can customize the form of application icons without having to install launcher first. There are currently four options: Square, Rounded square, Squircle, and Teardrop.
11. Pending NotificationsAndroid Oreo allows you to snooze notifications by swiping quickly and tapping.
If you have a text message or email you want to see later, swipe right at the notification until you see the clock icon. Tap on the clock, choose the amount of time you want to delay.