The country is also crossed by the river mekong , and has been used as tourist attractions by local authorities. For those of you who want to travel to Laos.
- Places Pha That LuangThe first best tourist attractions in Laos is Pha That Luang. Pha That Luang is a large Buddhist temple covered with gold. The temple is situated in the center of Vientiane, Laos. Since the beginning of its formation are believed during the third century, the temple is undergoing some renovations until 1930 because of invasions of the invaders. In general, the tourist attractions Pha That Luang is considered as the most important national monument and a national symbol. According to the Lao ethnic groups Pha That Luang temple was originally built as a Hindu temple in the third century. Temple architecture includes many references to culture and has become a symbol of nationalism Laos. Pha That Luang is composed of three levels, each conveying a reflection of part of the Buddhist doctrine.
- Places Buddha ParkTourist attractions in Laos next Buddha Park. Buddha Park, also known as Xieng Khuan namely sculpture garden is located 25 km southeast of the city of Vientiane, Laos. Although there is no temple (Wat), the park is commonly referred to as Wat Xieng Khuan, because it contains many elements of different religions. Buddha Park has more than 200 Hindu and Buddhist statues that local authorities make this park as a tourist. These statues will look like statues of 17-18an century, when in fact it is not. It is estimated that Buddha Park and statues in it made in 1958 by Luang Pu Bunleua Sulilat.
- Places Wat Si SaketBest tourist spots in the next Laos Wat Si Saket. Wat Si Saket is a Buddhist temple located in the city of Vientiane, Laos. Wat Si Saket was built in 1818 on the orders of King Anouvong (Sethathirath V.) with berasitektur buddha and stylish siamese. Wat Si Saket has a wall with more than 2,000 ceramic and silver Buddha image. This temple also has a museum in it.
- Places Wat Xieng ThongThe best tourist attractions in Laos Wat Xieng Thong next. Wat Xieng Thong is a Buddhist temple located on the north end of the peninsula of Luang Phrabang, Laos. Wat Xieng Thong is one of the most important temple of the monastery Lao and became a significant monument to the spirit of religion and traditional arts. Wat Xieng Thong was built in 1559 by King Setthathirath near the convergence of the Mekong and Nam Khan rivers. Wat Xieng Thong building has a door of carved wood and gold berlampis depicting scenes from the life of Buddha. In the 1950s to 1960s a major overhaul project done for repairing temples damaged by war and neglected.
- Places Bolaven Plateau"Bolaven Plateau" is a plateau region that lies between the Annamite Mountains, the border between Laos and Vietnam. Altitude plateau ranges from 1,000 to 1,350 meters above sea level. This plateau is crossed by several rivers and has many scenic waterfalls. Bolaven name comes from Laven which is the ethnic group that has historically dominated the region. Baloven Plateau has become a tourist spot because it has many waterfalls countless. Waterfall Tad Lo waterfall is the most popular in the Bolaven Plateau. Plants that grow around it to make a waterfall Tad Lo waterfall became popular even though it only has a height of several meters. In addition there is a waterfall Obey Fang ( also known as Dong Hua Sao ) which has a height of 120 meters and made it the highest waterfall in Laos.
- Places Phu Chi FaPhu Chi Fa is the mountain national parks and forests located on the border between Laos and Thailand. With panoramic mountain views and a stunning make Phu Chi Fa as the famous tourist spots in Laos and Thailand. Tourists visiting Phu Chi Fa mountain at dawn to see the sea of fog covering the mountains around it. With an altitude ranging between 1200 to 1600 meters, the temperature at Phu Chi Fa sights average around 20°C and has three summers, rain, and cold which is influenced by a tropical monsoon.
- Places Vat PhouVat Phou or Wat Phou are clusters Khmer Hindu temple that already exists. This tourist spot located in the mountains Phu Kao, 6 km from the Mekong river in Champasak province. Here there is a temple originally comes from the 5th century, but now there's only temple structure from the 11th century until the 13th century temple has a unique structure and became the center of Theravada Buddhist worship to this day. Vat Phou has been designated as a World Heritage Site in 2001 and has become a tourist attraction Laos.
- Places Phou SiTourist attractions in Laos Equally beautiful is the Mount Phou Si. Phou Si is a hill which has a height of about 100 meters and is located in the old town of Luang Prabang, Laos. Phou Si hill flanked by two rivers Mekong and Nam Khan River. This hill is a religious house for the local community and has several Buddhist temples. About half way up the hill, if facing the Nam Khan river are Wat Tham Phou Si. On a hilltop, overlooking the city and the surrounding countryside, there is Wat Chom Si, which is also a Buddhist temple and tourist attraction of the city of Luang Prabang.
- Places PatuxaiPatuxai literally meaning Victory Gate or Gate of Triumph. Patuxai previously known by the name Anosavari Monument. But the French renamed it as Monument Aux Morts. Patuxai is a war memorial located in the city of Vientiane, Laos. Patuxai was built between 1957 to 1968. The Patuxai is dedicated to those who fought in gaining independence from France. This monument also called Patuxai Arch or Arc de Triomphe of Vientiane because it resembles the Arc de Triomphe in Paris. Musical fountain system mounted at the park donated by China . Patuxai is a popular place for local and foreign tourists, a good time to visit this place is in the afternoon.
- Places Museum LaoThe next best tourist attractions in Laos is the Museum Lao. Lao museum located in Vientiane, Laos. Established as a national museum which highlights the history of the revolution in the 1970s. The museum building wearing former French colonial buildings. In 2007, the United States donated funds to help develop the museum. The building was originally built in 1925 as the residence of the French governor. It is now used as a museum that presents the history of the country Laos, Laos highlighted the people's struggle to free itself from invaders.