Tourist attractions in Singapore is dominated by the zoo, one of the most popular is the Singapore Zoo. For those of you who want to travel to Singapore, following 10 best tourist spots in Singapore.
- Places Singapore ZooSingapore Zoo formerly known as the Singapore Zoological Gardens, but known locally as Mandai Zoo. Singapore Zoo opened on June 27, 1973 and has about 315 species of animals. The zoo attracts about 1.6 million visitors annually.
- Places Sentosa Island TourismSentosa Island is an island wide variety of attractions, entertainment, culinary, and also beaches that make this island is suitable to fill the holiday. To get to the island of Sentosa, no transport that can be used as a hanging rail, monorail and buses. But the cable car became popular transportation though expensive, because I could see Singapore and Sentosa island from the heights.
- Places Universal Studios SingaporeThe next best tourist attractions Singapore is my favorite place is Universal Studio. Universal Studios Singapore opened in January 2010, is a vehicle for playing Universal Studios first opened in the Southeast Asian region, and is the second in Asia after Universal Studios Japan. Playground themed film production famed Universal Studios Hollywood is located in Sentosa Island, Singapore. Ticket prices starting at S$32 (for tickets for seniors), S$48 (children) S$66 (adult one-day ticket). Guests of the hotel, including the Hard Rock Hotel, available around the world-class tourist sites.
- Places Singapore FlyerSingapore Flyer is the world's highest observation capsule, with a height of 165 meters. Singapore Flyer opened to the public on March 1,2008. Singapore Flyer observation wheel consists of 150 meters in diameter, on the circumference of the wheel there are 28 air-conditioned capsules which can accommodate 28 people. At first, the Singapore Flyer rotates counter-clockwise, but on the advice of Feng Shui expert, round Singapore Flyer changed its direction on August 4,2008 .
- Places Night SafariNight Safari is the first nocturnal zoo in the world and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore. Night Safari was officially opened on May 26, 1994. Night Safari is currently the home to more than 2,500 animals representing over 130 species. Nocturnal garden concept in Singapore suggested in 1980 by the former chief executive of Singapore Zoo, Dr.Ong Swee Law.
- Places Jurong Bird ParkJurong Bird Park is a special zoo bird tour in Singapore, managed by Wildlife Reserves Singapore and is built on the hillside Jurong. On January 3, 1971, Jurong Bird Park, which cost S$3.5 million was opened to the public. Jurong Bird Park is also a special zoo birds are very popular in the world where there is a live bird specimens from all over the world. There About a 5,000 birds from 400 species living in the Jurong Bird Park.
- Places Singapore Botanic GardensSingapore Botanic Gardens is a botanical garden covering an area of 74 hectares located in Singapore. The botanical garden is open from 05.00 am to 24.00 every day of the year. The government also waive the fee goes into the garden, in December 2012, the Singapore government filed an application for making this garden on the list of UNESCO world heritage site.
- Places Underwater WorldUnderwater World is also known as Underwater World Singapore Pte Ltd is oceanarium located on the island of Sentosa. Underwater World opened in 1991 and has more than 2,500 marine animals of 250 species from different regions of the world. Underwater World re-opened on February 23, 2010 after changing some of the attractions in the park. Underwater World has a 83-meter travelator that can bring visitors to see marine life such as coral reefs, stingrays, moray eels, turtles, sharks and many others.
- Places Sri Mariamman TempleSri Mariamman Temple is the oldest temple in Singapore. The temple is located at 244 South Bridge Road, Chinatown, Singapore. Sri Mariamman Temple was founded in 1827 by Naraina Pillai, eight years after the East India Company established a trading settlement in Singapore. Sri Mariamman Temple was gazetted a national monument on July 6, 1973 by the Agency for Preservation of Monuments.
- Places Tiger Sky TowerSingapore's last best tourist attractions you should visit is the Tiger Sky Tower. Tiger Sky Tower is the tallest observation tower in Singapore, located in Imbiah Lookout Sentosa Island. Tiger Sky Tower has a height of 131 meters above sea level and was completed in 200. Tiger Sky Tower is owned by C. Melchers GmbH & Co. Tiger Sky Tower has a large disc-shaped cabin is equipped with glass windows that can take visitors up to the top of the tower to see the view of the island of Sentosa.