Logically, we ordered a new hosting for downloading files from the old hosting.
- Login to cPanel hosting old
- Compress once all the files you want to transfer into one file, for example http://www.OldDomain.com/FILE_MY_WEB.zip
- Login to cPanel hosting new
- Create a PHP file with the name move.php
/* Retrieve files from the old hosting*/
/* Files can also be taken from a particular IP */
$content = file_get_contents("http://www.OldDomain.com/FILE_MY_WEB.zip");
/* Save the file in a new hosting, in the desired folder */
$fp = fopen("/home/u86427JWEB/public_html/http://www.OldDomain.com/FILE_MY_WEB.zip", "w");
Once the file is read the script above will automatically download and save files in the specified folder (/ home / u86427JWEB / public_html /).
For u86427JWEB folder names can vary, depending on which is provided by the hosting, so please feel free to change your hosting folder.
- Run in the browser address bar the following address:
Just waiting for the transfer process is completed, the transfer speed depends on the speed of the old and new server computer.
- Check the public_html folder on the new hosting, files that you transfer should have been available in a few minutes.
To do this way hosting must support PHP function Fopen, because some hosting does not allow the use of Fopen for some reason (usually security). may be useful ヽ(◕‿◕)ノ