Found in 2012 by James Hakim, PublicityClerks (PC) has succeeded in attracting over 10,000 registered websites and advertisers and serves over 15 million ad impressions monthly.
- It provides fully automated self serve ad marketplace with options to Backfill any unsold Ads to an Ad network of your choice e.g AdSense.
- It also offers a On-site cart feature for publishers to use on their advertise page. Advertisers can thus directly buy an Ad slot from your site.
- Publishers receive payments either through credit card or PayPal similar to BuySellAds. If you are living in India or Pakistan or anywhere in the world, you just need to give them your IBAN number and get all your revenue deposited straight in your local bank.
- You can cash out your funds once it reaches a minimum $25
- You are permitted up to 2 cashouts per month.
How To Get PublicityClerks Approval?
We will now discuss some important tips to make sure you succeed in getting fast approval without facing rejection. Rejection is possible because their staff is really picky and they manually review and approve sites which meet their quality approval criteria.
- Website Approval Criteria:
- Your site must be live, finished with fresh content.
- Moderate to minimal advertising currently.
- High-quality website design (Mobile Responsive layout).
- Have a minimum of 50,000 monthly impressions
- Not a TLD domain (Must have custom domain)
- Not complete
- In another language (English only sites are accepted)
- Have too many ads or pop-up's
- Adult oriented
- Old data (not updated frequently)
If your blog or website meets the above criteria then you can surely apply to PublicityClerks for an account. Follow these easy steps:
- First click on this link to register with PublicityClerks
- They will send you an email for verification. Click the verification link to verify your email address.
- Once you click the verification link, you will have access to the dashboard settings. Browse to Publisher Menu → Add Websites
On the user submit page, make sure to give full description of your niche site. Explain as clearly as possible what your blog or site is all about and which categories of topics you cover in it. Try to keep your description precise, to the point and written in a professional style. Ad networks agents love sites which are clearly explained and described.
Note: Make sure you select the correct category while submitting your site. Choose a category that best defines your content. In the keywords field insert your main niche categories, tags or labels.
- Finally hit the submit button and wait for a positive response from PublicityClerks team!