- First, download the ShareCloud in the Google Play Store.
- If already installed on your smartphone, simply run the application as usual.
- Inside the app, you will find a list of applications and games installed on the device. To submit an application or games, tap the share icon in one application to be submitted.
- After that will appear a popup as above, select Bluetooth.
- If Bluetooth is not on, the smartphone will ask for permission to turn on Bluetooth. If you have, simply send the application as you send another file.