- MoveToSD file, that file will be opened in the computer
- USB cable
- USB driver that corresponds to your Android device's brand.
- Enable Debugging Mode, do I go to the menu Settings → Developer Options and check the USB Debugging.
- Once active, connect your Android device to a computer. Make sure the data cable attached to a PC or notebook properly.
- Extract the files MoveToSD.zip. In it, you'll find a folder with files named Enable Move to SD.bat. Save the file, and will appear cmd file. When he appeared, you just leave it alone.
- If you are successful you can go to the Settings menu → Manage Applications. Once inside, you just choose which apps you want to move. After determining which application you want to move, you just choose the Move to SD Card.
- Now, you just wait for the application the transfer process is complete.