In various platforms, video on Facebook can only be played or shared only. To download or download videos on the Facebook timeline, usually required additional application or plugin. But actually there is an easier way to store video up on your device so you can play without an Internet connection.
- Open Google Chrome and go to www.facebook.com
- Open the video you'd like to download and play.
- When played, there will be a down-arrow icon at the bottom of the video.
- Tap the arrow to download the video.
- Once the download is complete, you can play the video in the video player application on your Android device.