To that end, here are some things you need to avoid so the laptop is not easy to overheat :
Do not leave your laptop in the car when the weather is hot. Not good leaving it in the car airtight because the temperature heats up laptop will automatically follow.
Do not use a laptop in places exposed to direct sun rays. Use a barrier keeping your laptop protected from direct sunlight.
When you switch from hot air into the room which had a cold, do not immediately turn on the laptop. Instead, let stand a minute and then just turned on. The aim is to neutralize the heat.
In addition to the above, there are also tips for caring for your laptop that is not easy to heat. Here are the steps:
- Clean the vents on the laptop so that air can exit sign in with either prevent the laptop becomes easy to heat.
- Adjust the power settings to use electric power corresponding intake.
- Use a cooling pad, which is a laptop table that has a small fan.
- Turn off the laptop when not in use.
- When the laptop is plugged into the mains and the battery is fully charged, it's better to avoid laptop battery disconnect fast heat.