Ubuntu Linux is divided into two versions, namely Ubuntu desktop and server versions. However on this occasion we will only discuss the desktop version only. A stable version for use today is the Ubuntu version of 16.04, 16.04 figure is taken from the launch date is 2016, 04 month (april).
- Processor 2GB or more
- 2GB memory
- Empty spaces 25GB hard drive
- DVD-drive or USB Port
- There is an internet connection will be more helpful
Download Linux Ubuntu
How to Install Ubuntu 16.04
Install Ubuntu via DVD
Install Ubuntu via USB flash
Step Installing Linux Ubuntu 16.04
2. Checklist all the options that exist for your Ubuntu install its complete.
4. Select the hard drive you want to use to install.
5. Select where you are.
This will determine your computer's time zone later.
6. Select the keyboard layout
You can detect, or simply select the type of keyboard English UK.
You were prompted to reboot/restart your computer and start using Ubuntu Linux that has been completed to install.