Serious? Yes, very serious! Is not annoying, if our computer or laptop originally clean of viruses, malware, and the like, suddenly we are not even aware of contracting due to Flashdisk.
Turning this function off by two approaches is to change settings in Windows and use third-party software. The first approach is more technical, so this time we suggest a second approach. There are many free software that offer the feature off the autorun function. One of them is Portable Windows Autorun Disable.
Turning off Autorun
- Download and run "Windows Autorun Disable"
- Click "All Drives" to turn off Autorun on all drives
- Or click "Selected Drives" and select "Drive Types" to turn off autorun on certain drives. You must have at least one drive
- Click the user level, whether Current User or All users to apply this setting change
- Finally click "Disable Autorun" and restart your computer or laptop
- Click "Selected Drives" and uncheck all Drive Types
- Click the user level, whether "Current User" or "All users" to apply this setting change
- Click "Disable Autorun" to turn it back on, then restart your computer or laptop