- Dual-Core processor speed 2 GHz
- 3 GB of memory (RAM)
- Hard Drive Capacity 6 GB
- Intel Core i5 processor speed 3 GHz
- 4 GB of RAM (RAM)
- 6GB Harddisk Capacity
- Linux Ubuntu version 12.04 / 14.04 or later (32bit / 64bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10/8/7 (32bit / 64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) /10.9 (Mavericks) / 10:10 (Yosemite) (64bit)
- CPUs that support Intel VTx (Virtualization Technology) technology. To find out if the reader processor has supported Intel VTx can be viewed through the following official Intel website. CPU usage supporting Intel VTx will help run Tizen Emulator smoothly. The absence of this technology will make the Emulator run very slowly.
- 1280 x 1024 resolution screen.
- The graphics card is recommended by Tizen is NVidia GeForce 8300 GS, 8500 GT, GT 220, GT 430, GT 530, GT 330M, GTX 550Ti, and Quadro NVS 290, the ATI Radeon HD 4850 and 5450, as well as Intel HD Graphics 200, 2500, And 4000. Make sure the graphics card driver of the reader has been updated to the most up-to-date version.