As my experience does not have basic knowledge of coding, to be able to understand the coding required a lot of practice. For a lot of material available on Google, we just try to apply it on our blog. With the more often we try to apply the coding tutorials, then we will be more familiar with the coding itself. Especially if we want to try to modify the appearance, essentially brave trial and error.
- Changing theme syntax highlighter editor, using Bootstrap and Foundation framework, and others by right-clicking on its editor.
- Download the generated HTML file which can then be hosted to view it live in the browser.
- Save the job in localStorage to load later (as long as the cache is not cleared).
- Comes with toggle editor and popup live preview.
1. The first stepPlease download the file in the download link below then extract the rar file obtained.
2. Step Two
3. Third Step
If you want to edit something like Title, meta description or H1 and others please first edit the htmleditor.html file with Adobe Dreamweaver or Notepad in the CloudEdit folder.