To solve the problem of unreadable memory card on Android, I have 4 ways that can be done to improve the memory.
How to Fix a Corrupted or Unread Memory Card
► Method 1: Clean the Memory Card
- First aid to solve the problem of memory card is not detected is to remove the memory card from the gadget. Make sure you've turned off the gadget first.
- Clean the copper plate (golden yellow) with a pencil eraser (which is white). Rub gently to clean.
- If it is clean, re-insert the memory card into the memory slot and check whether it is read or not.
► Method 2: Format from Android
- Go to the Settings menu → Storage.
- In the menu there is an option Format SD card. By formatting SD Card, it can create clean memory as new.
► How to 3: Check the Error from PC
- Connect Android to your laptop or PC with the data cable.
- Make sure your Android is connected in Mass storage mode (MSC) instead of Media transfer mode (MTP).
- Open Windows Explorer, right click on Memory card drive, select Properties → Tools → Error Checking, wait until all process is complete.
- Eject the memory card, then check whether it is read or not.
► Method 4: Format from PC
- Create a new folder on HardDisk, give a name just as long as you remember that this new folder will be a temporary storage space alias backup the contents of the damaged memory card earlier.
- Copy the entire contents of memory card then Paste into the folder that was created earlier.
- If you are sure all copied, format the memory card.
- Then restore all the data in the folder into the memory that has been formatted earlier.
- Now check again, still fail or not.