The biggest cause of Android being slow is the lack of RAM (Random Access Memory). If your Android has 3GB of RAM, maybe you rarely or even never feel any slowness when running Android.
But if 1 GB or below it, surely you will feel it. Therefore alltutorials will tell how to increase RAM on your Android with Smart Booster? What is that? Here's the explanation!
How to Increase RAM on Android With Smart Booster
Here are the steps:
- Download Smart Booster then install as usual on Android.
- Once installed, open the Smart Booster and click Start Now. To start the RAM release, you can hit the Rocket icon.
- To release more RAM, go to Settings then select Ram Boost menu and change Boost Level to Aggressive.
- Still in Ram Boost menu, check Boost when screen off, and change also Delay to boost when screen off becomes Immediately.
- To prevent you from continuous release of RAM, you can check Boost automatically change RAM threshold (MB) to 100MB and set Boost interval to 5 minutes or longer.
- (Optional) If your Android is rooted, you can try this way. Go to Experimental menu then check Root RAM Booster. This will increase RAM release.
- Here is the appearance before and after the release of the Smart RAM Booster: