Emoticons themselves come from a combination of the words 'emotion' and 'icon'. If you've ever seen a manga or anime, surely you're well aware with the unique Japanese emoticons. For you who are curious, here's how to create Japanese emoticons quickly and easily.
How to Create Japanese Emoticon Quickly and Easily
- The first step you must download and install the Kaomoji - Japanese Emoticon app available for free on the Google Play Store.
- Then open the Kaomoji - Japanese Emotion app. You will find preset emoticons that have been provided based on several categories, such as Positive, Negative, Neutral and many more. This time alltutorials will try Joy's choice.
- Next you will be provided with various emoticons with various expressions. You scroll down and find what you like. To use it you live tap the star icon on the right. Automatic emoticons are directly inserted into the clipboard.
- Then you can easily share it with your friends, for example on WhatsApp app. Make conversation more exciting right?
- Not only that, Kaomoji - Japanese Emoticon also gives you the option to create your style emoticons. Just press the "+" icon at the top and you will be taken to the editor page. Just make Japanese emoticons as you like.
- Finally tap the star icon to save your created emoticons. To use it tap 3 row icons and do the same to use on various applications guys.