- Children become quiet / moody.
- Children become anti-social.
- Children tend to get angry easily.
- Achievement of children in school usually drops dramatically.
- Children are easily depressed.
- Children lack confidence.
- Children tend to be aggressive (like hitting their friends).
Harmony, the Most Valuable Treasure Parents Give to Children
Harmony, the Most Valuable Treasure Parents Give to Children | When parents quarrel, it turns out the effect can be large and long term on child development. Mom Devina Apriyanti from Babyologist describes the effects of parents' arguments for their baby.
Every household must have experienced a bicker, it can not be 100 percent smooth. If only occasionally and solved well then it does not matter. Which is a problem if a fight occurs at any time. Do not look at places and times, often even in front of children.
If a husband and wife fight a lot, the first to be harmed is the child himself. This is likely to occur in children who grow in less harmonious families:
If Moms and husbands are often involved in an argument, it's good to talk about it from now on. Sit down with a cold head and then look for the middle way.
Let our children grow up seeing their parents harmonious and happy. So when they begin to grow up, they will see a harmonious family picture of their own parents. And when they say: I want to build a home like my mother's father. Of course happy to be a role model by our own children.
May be useful.
How to style text in Disqus comments Top Disqus Commentators
- To write a bold letter please use
- To write a italic letter please use
- To write a underline letter please use
- To write a strikethrought letter please use
- To write HTML code, please use
<pre><code></code></pre>, and please parse the code in the parser box below.
Show Parser Box