↪ Nearby tourist attractions
↪ Shopping centers
↪ Hospitals and 24-hour clinics
↪ Changing money
↪ 24-hour convenience stores
↪ Emergency numbers
↪ Mobile phone services
- It is recommended to purchase travel cards, as they can be used for most of the public transportation and toll gates.
- For an easy journey around the city, download ride-hailing apps Go-Jek and Grab.
- Do not drink tap water.
- When Jakartans say food is spicy, they mean it.
- It is suggested to avoid roadside food stalls, as most of them lack in terms of hygiene.
- Use sunblock or bring an umbrella, as the weather is humid and often scorching hot.
- Not everyon can speak English. Foreign tourists may find a translation app or pocket dictionary useful.