- You can go to www.maps.google.com through the desktop, or you can also open the Google Maps application directly.
- Then, log in with the Google account available on your smartphone.
- Then, click the horizontal bar icon located in the upper right corner.
- Next select the "your timeline" option.
- In your timeline directory, you can enter days, months and years according to the location you want to see.
- Finally, Maps will automatically display your smartphone's location history, along with the current location.