↪ Use Android Device Manager
- The first way you can do, you can go to https://myaccount.google.com/find-your-phone-guide
- Then, enter the Google account that is connected to your smartphone
- Then, select the device that you want to unlock from the list provided
- Next, click the "lock your phone" option
- Next, don't forget to enter a new password, PIN, or pattern
- Then, click the "lock" button located at the bottom
- After that, return to your device, then we can unlock with a new password.