Many of you will often use email as a way to send files, whether it's just a document or a photo. However, what if you want to send audio or video-based files that are more than 30MB (megabytes) in size?
What is certain is that Gmail service is not possible, because Google itself provides a file size limit of only 20MB.
Then what is the solution if you want to send large files? Summarized from Ubergizmo, Monday (01/07/2019), here are solutions that you can use.
For those who are not familiar, you can take advantage of various cloud services available on the internet. For the purposes of this tutorial, AllTutorials uses Google Drive which offers free cloud space of 17GB. See how this works.
1. Open Google Drive on a webpage or application on a mobile device, and log in using your Google account.
2. Upload the file you want to share by clicking the "New" button at the top left of the page.
3. After that, click the file that was just uploaded to bring up the file sharing option (to the left of the eye icon at the top right of the page).
4. A new page will appear that can be used to enter the email address of the person you want to share the file with.
5. Don't forget to specify the type of access you want to give to people who have file links, such as edit, comment or view
6. If the person you want to send the file has a Gmail account, then just need to type their email address in the 'People' contact.
7. Or, click "Get a shareable link", then "Copy Link", and paste it into an email.
How, it's very easy right? Good luck.
Disclaimer: Images, Content of articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter