Definition of VISA
Visa Validity Period
- Temporary visit visa for family visits (Relatives permits)This type of visa is used for those of you who have a family abroad. Usually if you are going to visit them, you are required to arrange this visa first. The maximum time that can be submitted is usually 90 days or 3 months.
- Temporary visit visa for tourist destinations (Tourist Visa)The use of Tourist Visa is when you want to vacation abroad. Armed with this tourist visit visa, you will be allowed to enter the destination country.
- Temporary visit visa for business purposes (Business Visa)For those of you business people, there is often a need that requires a business trip to another country. With this type of visa, you will get convenience when going on a business trip to the destination country.
Types of Visas
- Visa On ArrivalAs the name implies, Visa On Arrival is obtained directly at the border between countries or at the airport of a country. To be able to get a Visa On Arrival, a visitor must be able to show a personal identification document in the form of a passport. Please note, not all countries provide Visa On Arrival facilities.
- Pre Arrival VisaMeanwhile, the Pre Arrival Visa is a visa that can be submitted or obtained at the representative of the embassy or consulate of the destination country in the country of someone who will make a visa.
74 Countries Free of Visa for Indonesian Passport Holders
Hopefully Helpful ..!!