Top Features of WhatsApp
How to Send a Message Without Having to Save a Number
- The first way is to open the browser on your mobile.
- After that type or copy the https://wa.me/link number
- Fill in the destination number with the number you want to send the message to. It should be noted in writing numbers, you need to replace the number 0 at the beginning of the destination number with an international code, for example your destination number is an Indonesian number with the number 0854112233xx then you need to write it with 62854112233xx
- Number 62 is an international code from Indonesia.
- With the replacement you made, the link you typed in the browser will be like this for example https://wa.me/62854112233xx make sure there are no spaces or other marks on each number
- After that select the search option, a link will appear in the browser to connect you to a private Chat on the WhatsApp Number.