↪️ Using Services from Removelinebreaks.net
↪️ Tricks Find & Replace in Microsoft Office Word
- Paste text from PDF into Word.
- Select the text you want to fix or type Ctrl + A if you want to select all text.
- Open Find & Replace, or can also be through the shortcut Ctrl + H.
- In the Find what column, type ^ p which is a representation of the line break.
- In the Replace with column, just type the space key once. This means that a line break will be replaced by a space.
- Then click Replace all and all line breaks will be lost and replaced by a space.