|Display dark mode on iOS 13 (source: Apple)|
- Before you downgrade iOS, you can download the previous iOS version via the https://ipsw.me/product/iPhone site.
- You need to turn off the "Find my iPhone" feature which can be deactivated via Settings ➡️ (Your name) ➡️ Find my ➡️ Find my iPhone ➡️ slide to deactivate it.
- To install an earlier version of the operating system, you must also change your device to Recovery mode.
- After that, connect the device to the computer then synchronize (Sync) and open the iTunes application.
- In the iTunes application, select the iPhone icon in the upper left.
- Press the Option (Mac) or Shift (PC) button then select "Restore iPhone".
- A window will appear that you must navigate to select the iOS file that you downloaded in the first way.
- Select "Restore" in iTunes, then follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- After your device restarts many times and completes the downgrade, the final step that you must do is restore your data from iCloud.