🔛 Clear Search History on Facebook
|Facebook illustration (Photo: New Mobility)|
- Open Facebook on a PC browser or access the application on your smartphone.
- Click in the search pool or Search when you open in the browser, while clicking the magnifying glass icon on the main page of the application when using a mobile device.
- Click the "X" next to the search to delete it. As in the browser, you just click the "X" to delete or tap "Clear Searches".
🔛 Delete Facebook Login Location History
|Facebook illustration (iStockPhoto)|
- On a PC you can open Facebook in a browser, or application when using a smartphone.
- After that, open your profile and continue by clicking the Activity Log - next to the Update Info tab on the right side of the page.
- When using a mobile device, you can tap the three lines at the bottom right of the application and scroll until you find Privacy Shortcuts.
- Click More ➡️ Location History ➡️ click the three dots to select "Delete this day" or "Delete all location history" on the PC.
- On your smartphone or tablet, select Manage your location settings ➡️ Select View Your Location History. You will then be shown the same choices as when using a PC. Choose what you want.